Preamble: I have the power to create a great life for myself. My character is demonstrated through high personal & academic standards. I always behave in a way that brings me closer to my goals of success in college and life. I respect the cultural differences in my school community. I follow the rules to keep my community safe and strong. To achieve my goals, I will follow the FALCON Way of Focus, Attitude, Leadership, Citizenship, Organization, and Non-Violence.
- I pay attention in class & do my absolute best on all assignments.
- I come to class on time with all necessary materials.
- I never bring materials to school that may interfere with my learning & my cell phone is turned off during school hours.
- I treat my teachers with total respect & use a positive tone & body language when speaking with any adults on campus.
- I bring a positive attitude even if things don’t go my way.
- I SLANT (Sit up straight, Lean forward, Act interested, Nod my head, Track my teacher with my eyes).
- I recognize that students have the right to be different from me.
- I am a positive role model for others.
- I comply with the uniform policy & dress properly at all times.
- I support & celebrate the achievements of others.
- I have integrity & character. I do not lie, cheat, or steal.
- I complete Community Service hours because it helps my home, school, & community.
- I take responsibility for my actions & accept my consequences without making excuses.
- I make an effort to understand & respect people whose background is different than mine.
- I am aware of my progress & grades in each of my classes.
- I use my student planner & keep my binder & backpack organized.
- My homework & class work are always neat & complete.
- I seek to settle my disputes peacefully through discussion & involve adults when I need assistance.
- I treat my classmates as I wish to be treated. I never tease, laugh at, or put down others.
- I never engage in play fighting or games that involve hitting.