Jeans Day/Free Dress Reward Wednesdays
Dress Status for Wednesday
The jeans or free dress award will be announced to students during homebase and updated here on Mondays each week.
|Date||6th Grade||7th Grade||8th Grade|
|10/20/21||Free Dress||Free Dress||Jeans|
Jeans Day Guidelines:
- Must be a solid color jean material (any color is acceptable.)Denim blue, black, or gray colored jean material is acceptable.
- Jeans must NOT allow skin to show (it does not matter where; if we can see skin they are not allowed)
- Jeggings are NOT allowed. Skinny jeans are fine, as long as they are not skin tight. Skin tight means the jeans are tight around the thigh, knee, and calf.
- Jeans may NOT include inappropriate writing or logos of any kind. This includes ANY gang or drug references. Students cannot wear “SD,” “San Diego,” or “Calvin Klein.”
- Acceptable attire includes long jean pants, jean shorts, or jean skirts.
- Jeans must NOT be too baggy. They may not be more than two sizes too large.
- Students must still wear the regular uniform shirt/jacket with the shirt tucked in and the regular uniform belt and shoes.
- Jean shorts or skirts may be worn, but must meet their length requirements (no shorter than two inches above the knee.
Please bring your regular uniform pants/shorts/skirt, in the event you need to change back into uniform.
Free Dress Guidelines: