Despite the need for school to be closed, our goal is to continue teaching your child. Assignments will be posted through google classrooms. Each student has a google log in, and access to a google classroom for each of their classes.
Important information for Zoom: Students do not need a zoom account, only the link from their teacher. Students under the age of 18 should not go to zoom.us to create an account because they should only be joining zoom meeting sessions as participants (not separate account holders) through the link from their teacher and minors are not permitted to create an account per Zoom's Terms of Service.
Connect your Chromebook to the Internet
If you have a school chromebook at home and are having trouble connecting it to the internet, please click here for a guide to help you:
Access to Technology
If your child needs a chromebook to borrow during the school closure, or if you have issues with your current chromebook, our IT team is available in the main office every Monday between 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. You do not need to schedule an appointment; you may just walk in during this time frame. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Cox through their Connect2Compete program is offering no term commitment, no deposit, and no installation fee for internet services. Learn more by visiting cox.com/lowcostinternet or call 800-234-3993. $9.95 per month (plus taxes)
2) Charter Communication/Spectrum is offering free broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription. Installation fees will be waived for new student households. To enroll, please call 844-488-8395. Free if Eligible.
3) Verizon is tripling the data allowances for students participating in the Verizon Innovative Learning Schools (VILS) program. No action on the part of participating students to take advantage of this benefit. Learn more by calling 800-837-4966.
4) AT&T is temporarily lifting data caps, allowing existing customers to communicate with one another without concern for overages. Visit ATT.com to learn more or call 866-861-6075. $10 per month (plus taxes)
5) T-Mobile for the next 60 days is lifting data caps and giving an addiitonal 20GB of mobile hotspot service to existing customers. To learn more, visit T-mobile.com or call 800-866-2453. $15 per month (plus taxes.)
6) Sprint for the next 60 days is lifting data caps, and will soon allow users with hotspot-capable handsets to utilize 20GB of hotspot service, if hotspot service is not already subscribed to. To learn more, visit Sprint.com or call 888-211-4727.
Many companies are offering free access during the time of school closures. Click on the links below to learn more: