Students will use their O'Farrell email and password to access their courses in Schoology.
If your child has any trouble logging in, please call our school office at 619-263-3009.
6th, 7th, 8th Grade-Student Distance Learning Schedule
Instructions for Accessing Tutoring
during independent work periods.
Visit Room 101 on Mondays between 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Connect your Chromebook to the Internet
If you have a school chromebook at home and are having trouble connecting it to the internet, please click here for a guide to help you:
Access to Technology
If your child needs a chromebook to borrow during the school closure, or if you have issues with your current chromebook, our IT team is available in the main office every Monday between 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. You do not need to schedule an appointment; you may just walk in during this time frame. Email email@example.com
1) Cox through their Connect2Compete program is offering no term commitment, no deposit, and no installation fee for internet services. Learn more by visiting cox.com/lowcostinternet or call 800-234-3993. $9.95 per month (plus taxes)
2) Charter Communication/Spectrum is offering free broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription. Installation fees will be waived for new student households. To enroll, please call 844-488-8395. Free if Eligible.
3) Verizon is tripling the data allowances for students participating in the Verizon Innovative Learning Schools (VILS) program. No action on the part of participating students to take advantage of this benefit. Learn more by calling 800-837-4966.
4) AT&T is temporarily lifting data caps, allowing existing customers to communicate with one another without concern for overages. Visit ATT.com to learn more or call 866-861-6075. $10 per month (plus taxes)
5) T-Mobile for the next 60 days is lifting data caps and giving an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot service to existing customers. To learn more, visit T-mobile.com or call 800-866-2453. $15 per month (plus taxes.)
6) Sprint is lifting data caps, and will soon allow users with hotspot-capable handsets to utilize 20GB of hotspot service, if hotspot service is not already subscribed to. To learn more, visit Sprint.com or call 888-211-4727.
Family Support Services Referral
If your student needs additional social-emotional support, please use this form
to refer your student to our Family Support Services office. One of our student advocates will be in touch with them.
Students, if you need someone to talk too, you can self-submit using this same form
. Ms. Brianda, Ms. Rosa, or Ms. Janessa will schedule a zoom call with you.
Many companies are offering free access during this time. Click on the links below to learn more: