My name is Mrs. Robledo-Grizzle. My last name is quite long; therefore, students and families usually call me Mrs. Grizzle.
This is my 11th year teaching at the O'Farrell Charter School. I taught fourth grade previously and this is my 7th year teaching first grade. This year is going to be a fun year full of exploring, learning, and new adventures in Room 505.
For college, I attended San Diego State University where I majored in Liberal Studies and specialized in mathematics. After I graduated with my Bachelor's degree, I received my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential at my alma mater. Additionally, I received my Master of Arts Teaching degree concentrated in Language Arts Education and my Reading Certificate at San Diego State.
First Grade Classes:
- Students will have language arts (ELA) and math with their homebase teacher (which is me) daily.
- Students will be rotating classes each week for science, social studies, & Spanish/technology. Ms. Estella will be teaching social studies, Ms. Tinsay will be teaching science, and I will be teaching Spanish/technology to all first grade students.
- Students will have music twice a week with Mr. Rauh and P.E. twice a week with Coach Lohner.
Students are expected to:
- read for at least 20 minutes and answer a question on their reading log daily
- practice their spelling and high-frequency words (tests are every 2 weeks)
- practice their weekly fluency passage
- practice their math facts
On the tabs to the right you will find:
- LINKS to websites we use in the classroom
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- INFORMATION FOR FAMILIES - find information about our class and curriculum
- INFORMACION PARA FAMILIAS (EN ESPANOL) - encuentre informacion sobre nuestra clase y el plan de estudios
Thank you for visiting my website. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]