6th Grade Camp takes place Nov. 12-15. Important information for those going to camp is below:
* Students should arrive at school at the normal time, 7:40 a.m. on Tuesday, 11/12.
* Please have all items (luggage, sleeping bag, pillow, etc) marked with the student's name.
* Do not pack medication. Please put any medication in a clear ziplock bag with the student's name. It must be given to our health technician, Sergio Padilla, when you arrive to school.
* If you are going to camp, you should not go to zero period on Tuesday.
* Students should come to school ready to go in their camp clothes; they do not have to wear uniforms.
* Refer to the camp packing list for reminders of what to bring and not bring.
Students will return from camp on Friday, November 15 by 12:00 p.m. Parents may sign them out to go home at that time at a table in front of the auditorium. Please bring a picture ID with you.