Boys & Girls Cross Country
If you are interested in joining the 2021 cross country team, you are in. All I ask as the cross country coach is that you commit to the program, that you give me your best, and that you contribute to building something great that will remain even after you graduate. Even if you’re unsure, just come give us try! Sign up by emailing me.
Subject to change due to upcoming COVID-19 advisory.
The 2020 Cross Country Season will begin on July 13th with a Time Trial. Most runners participate in the summer program which is a great way to get in shape and get to know your teammates prior to the start of the season. The summer program kicks off in July and runs through August. Below is a list of items/info you need to have to be a part the Falcons XC team:
- Physical packet: Mandatory for all XC athletes at the beginning of the season.
- Athletes should bring lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Be dressed in running attire and running shoes for each practice. Running shoes are a must in order to prevent injury.
Practice Schedule: Meet at the Track by the bleachers.
- Summer Practice: Monday-Saturday- 7:30-10:30 am
- During school: Monday-Friday: 3:30-5:30, Saturday practices are for varsity athletes and voluntary for junior varsity.
*Note: Varsity athletes finish when we are completely done with practice...not at a specific time.
*Note: JV may finish before posted completion time. Please work out a contact schedule with your athlete so they can let you know when they are finished with practice.
Girls: Coming soon.
Boys: 2019 (undefeated), we have others that will be updated soon.