If you have any questions, please contact Chris Baker, Athletic Director of O'Farrell Charter High School. 619-263-3009 x 2245 email@example.com
- Boys Cross Country 2019 Patriot League Champions
- Boys Basketball 2020 Summit League Champions
- Girls Basketball 2020 Sierra League Champions *(First League Title School History)
- Boys Soccer 2020 Patriot League Champions
CLEARANCE PACKETS INFORMATION (Please also see Athletic Clearance Tab on right)
2. Make sure all areas requiring a signature is completed
3. Last 2 pages are for the Sport Physical
Inclusion Policy and Title IX
Athletics Inclusion Policy
The O’Farrell Charter Schools athletic programs are available to all persons without regard to actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, immigration status, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. All sex-segregated athletic programs shall be available to all pupils on the basis of their individual gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil’s records. BP 6005
- You have the right to fair and equitable treatment and you shall not be discriminated against based on your sex.
- You have the right to be provided with an equitable opportunity to participate in all academic extracurricular activities, including athletics.
- You have the right to inquire of the athletic director of your school as to the athletic opportunities offered by the school.
- You have the right to receive equitable treatment and benefits in the provision of all of the following:
- Equipment and supplies.
- Scheduling of games and practices.
- Access to tutoring.
- Practice and competitive facilities.
- Medical and training facilities and services.
- You have the right to have access to a gender equity coordinator to answer questions regarding gender equity laws.
- You have the right to contact the State Department of Education to access information on gender equity laws.
- You have the right to file a confidential discrimination complaint with the United States Office of Civil Rights or the State Department of Education if you believe you have been discriminated against or if you believe you have received unequal treatment on the basis of your sex.
- You have the right to pursue civil remedies if you have been discriminated against.
- You have the right to be protected against retaliation if you file a discrimination complaint.